Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Reflection

Are our children safe? This was the question that prop into my mind, when I saw a boy (of my village) walking back to home with a frustrating face. I saw him talking with his father. I heard his father using abusive languages to rebuke him (for some unknown reason). This particular scene is very natural from a family point of view. But I feel that it has a great and deep significance in the child's life. The child learns a lot and absorbs a lot from all sort of such incidents. The child grows up and repeats whatever he/she has seen and learnt from his/her family members.

I have seen many children in my village are growing up amidst violence, lust, alcholism, domestic viloence, greed, materialism, individualism and many such odd environment. After looking at this situation of a helpless child, I feel frustrated.... I feel that something need to be done.

Can't we do anything? Are we disbaled to change this situation?

I do not know, I have no answer. But from my part I am trying my best by organising this children and giving them an alternative perspective that one can stay without using violence and abusive langauage. One can stay without being materialistic and individualistic.... One can control his/her lust and greed. But the opposite current is so strong that it seem so hard... but definitely not impossible....

Come on let us join this campaign of saving our children..... a abusive language free world at least...

No comments: